Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tentative Reunion Date

We are hoping to have our 10 year reunion in October. Reunions are typically in the summer, but since we are a little late to start the planning, we figure that waiting until October will give us enough time to make arrangements and having it in October will not interfere with any holidays. After reviewing everyone's feedback its seems to be unanimous that having two nights for the reunion would be the most pleasing. One of the nights would be an alumni only night (with spouses), and the other night would be a family night. What does everyone think about having the alumni only night on Friday, October 19, and the family night on Friday October 20? Please send your feedback to mthclassof1997@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Mac Brown

6 comments:

carol said...

Let me know what you need, mac. I am happy to help and live very close as well. will spread the word as well. Take care!

carolyn hennig

Mountlake Terrace High School Class of 1997 said...

Can you e-mail me your contact information and that of any friends you are still in contact with from high school?

Peter said...

whatever i can do to help guys!

Peter Magelssen

Aspen Bowler said...

I'm so gald to see that someone got on the ball with this reunion, I have spent a lot of time on the web looking and today was my lucky day. Hooray!!!!! I live in Montana now but if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Brandi said...

Thanks for your hard work to put this together. The dates sound good, and as I live in Northern CA, please let me know if I can help at all from here.

karen said...

mac,
can you attach something to the mths website that connects us alumni to your blog. I only found this by chance on search. many think nothing is happening.
thanks