Monday, June 25, 2007

10 Year Reunion

Hello MTH Class of 1997. Can you believe it has been 10 years already? In efforts to try to organize our 10 year reunion, I created this blog to post information to all. This way we have one place where everyone can look to find information on reunions, events, etc. If you have any ideas for our 10 year reunion, please comment on this post. If you would like to post something yourself, please send your desired post to mthclassof1997@yahoo.com. Let's get going on planning this class reunion and shoot for October as a potential time for the reunion.

Thank you,
Michael Brown

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Wow, 10 years!! I can hardly believe it. I'm so excited for the reunion, It will be neat to see how we all have changed and grown over the last 10 years!

Krissy (Huden) Mitchell

Liz (Szalda) Johnson said...

I cannot wait to see everyone, it has been so long! I am glad you are taking this over Mac! I was worried we weren't going to have a reunion at all. I look forward to it!